12/06/2014

Primadonna


(...)

Primadonna girl
Fill the void up with celluloid
Take a picture, I'm with the boys
Get what I want cause I ask for it
Not because I'm really that deserving of it

Living life like I'm in a play
In the limelight I want to stay
I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though

Going up, going down, down, down
Anything for the crown, crown, crown
When the light's dimming down, down, down
I spin around

Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise, the fall

(...)

Primadonna - Marina and The Diamonds.

6 comentários:

  1. essa bruna não cansa de humilhar, aff

    ResponderExcluir
  2. olha minha querida eu ja deixo você disponibilizar esse layout tá? tá
    ta perfeito demais muie como sempre né pse
    xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. tá, primeiro vou fazer estoque, pra nau ter q ficar fazendo assim q o blogue tiver mt parado jagsfhgaf'
      obrigada ♥

      Excluir